Natural Progesterone Cream from, healthful, all natural, additive-free, vegan
This popular progesterone therapy has proven to be outstanding in the treatment and prevention of a host of disorders related to hormonal imbalance. These disordeers range from *menopause, *hot flushes, *osteoporosis, *ovarian cysts, *cancer, *endometriosis, *PMS, *depression, *infertility, *miscarriages, *irrational behaviour, *mood swings to *allergies and even *auto immune diseases.
This product is known as “Nature’s Valium” and so works wonders with *stress management.
Progesterone : 2000 mg
Extra virgin cold pressed macadamia oil
Vitamin E as the anti-oxidant
Ceto Stearyl alcohol- a vegetable emulsifier
Grapefruit seed extract as the natural preservative
Progesterone pH. Eur. USP JP- Is derived principally from diosgenin, a steroidal sapogenin, found either in the soya-bean or the yam.
Vitamin E -0.2%.
Glycerine- also of vegetable origin.
NATURONE cream base does not contain
NATURONE is completely natural and has no animal derivatives, nor is it tested on animals. It can therefore be used by all, irrespective of dietary, environmental or religious concerns.
NATURONE has a pH of 5.5, in balance with that of the skin.
Extra virgin cold pressed Macadamia Oil – this is an important ingredient as many other creams use either a mineral oil which is a petro-chemical and therefore has an oestrogenic effects in the body, or refined oils which can be carcinogenic. Macadamia nut oil is an excellent natural emollient and very stable.(like olive oil). It is also high in natural vitamin E, an excellent anti-oxidant.Avocado oil is rich in essential trace minerals and Vit A and Vit E. It contains 66% Omega 9 EFA, 12% Omega 6 and 5% Omega 3 EFA. It is an excellent carrier cream.
Marulaoil is well absorbed, stable and of high nutritional value. It is rich in Omega 9 oil, an essential component in the maintenance of healthy skin. It is a natural anti-oxidant.
Ceto Stearyl alcohol- a vegetable emulsifier. It is not really an äóìalcoholäó? but is a vegetable emulsifying wax. It is a natural thickening agent, moisturizer,emulsifier, stabilizer, as well as a carrying agent for other ingredients.
Liposomes, nano-molecular spherical structured formed from phospholipids, carry the progesterone through the epidermis (the skin) into the cells for maximum absorption. Grapefruit seed extract is used as a preservative. This also has natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
More about Naturone
A 50ml bottle contains 2000 mg of progesterone. For the first three months use a full bottle per month, thereafter the amount may be reduced subject to the reappearance of symptoms. The best way to apply the cream is intra-vaginally for women at night and on thin-skinned areas of the skin during the day. The cream can be used at any time of the day and, if preferred, on more than one occasion. It is effective in reducing pain when applied to painful areas (eg arthritis) or for period pains etc.
1. Menstruating – use 2 x 2ml ( each dose should consist of 2 x 1ml spoon or 6 squirts from the dispenser morning and evening) per day from day 12 to 26 of the cycle. If bleeding starts before day 26 stop the progesterone and start counting up to day 12 again and start the progesterone again on day 12. It may take three cycles to regulate the cycle.2. Peri-menopausal. This is a period of a woman’s life that she is in desperate need of progesterone therapy because the levels of oestrogen are still high, but due to anovulatory cycles, (cessation of ovulation) the progesterone levels are right down. She is in a severe state of unopposed oestrogen. The dose used should vary between 2ml and 4 ml per day, half the dose in the a.m. and half at night. If you are still following a cycle then apply from day 12 – 26, but if symptoms become too severe, apply continuously, until you are through menopause.
3. Menopause – use 1ml twice per day (3 squirts from the dispenser morning and evening) per day every day of the month. The cream should be discontinued for 4 to 5 days each month between jars.
4. Post Menopause – use less and less until you are taking ½ ml twice daily and leave off 4 – 5 days between jars
5. Osteoporosis – use 1ml twice daily (3 squirts from the dispenser morning and evening) per day.
5. Pre-pubertal and pubertal. Again this is a period of a woman’s life when she is in a state of unopposed oestrogen thus many oestrogen dominant symptoms appear – use either 1ml twice daily (3 squirts from the dispenser morning and evening). Once menstruation starts, then apply as in 1.
7. Menopausal women taking a cyclic oestrogen supplement – should reduce their oestrogen dose by one-half when starting the progesterone and slowly reduce it further over the next 3 to 6 month. Do not come off your ERT too quickly or there will be withdrawal symptoms.
8. Menopausal women taking an oestrogen and progestin combination – should stop the progestin part immediately if possible when progesterone cream is started and slowly come off the HRT over 3 – 6 months. Do not come off your HRT too quickly or there will be withdrawal symptoms.
9. Women on any contraceptive pills…. Those containing oestrogens with progestins combined in one pill and are not recommended as again it is important to go off the progestin when you start using the progesterone cream. The reason for this is that you will not get full benefit from the natural progesterone whilst on the drug progestin as it occupies the same receptor sites on the cell wall.
The speed with which the cream relieves symptoms varies. Some women find relief within five days, in others it can take three months, while the reversal of osteoporosis can take six months or more. Many menstruating women find that they can discontinue using the cream after a few months as their symptoms have cleared up, though continuation with small doses is recommended because of its anticancer properties and prevention of osteoporosis.
Insert the cream via an applicator into the Vagina at night . In the morning rub the required amount of cream thoroughly into the thin-skinned areas of the skin. This will provide a steady flow of progesterone into your system emulating the output from the adrenals.
If you have been on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) or have a naturally high level of oestrogen, progesterone will make you more sensitive to the oestrogen in your body. We call this oestrogen release. If the symptoms of oestrogen dominance get worse for a while, it is advisable to increase the daily application of NATURONE until these symptoms have gone.
The main symptoms of this Oestrogen release are:
bloating/weight gain from water retention
spotting or a temporary reappearance of your periods
Any women coming off their HRT should take Naturone and then progressively decrease their dosage of HRT over a 3 to 6 month period, to avoid withdrawal symptoms. An abrupt reduction in oestrogen can trigger resumption of hot flushes or vaginal dryness. These symptoms can be prevented by the gradual lowering of the dose. It is recommended that you initially lower the dose by one-half and then every month thereafter continue lowering the dose by another half again until you wean yourself right off.
As the hormonal balance is restored once progesterone therapy has been started, many drugs may be discontinued, such as the anti-depressants, thyroid drugs, pain killers, anti-allergy drugs to name a few. Always taper off your drugs slowly and with the advice of your health specialist.
Any additional stress, good or bad, can cause your symptoms to recur. If this should happen then increase the daily application until such symptoms disappear